What Health and Safety Means To Us
Protecting You & Our Staff
Safety is a fundamental part of the success of our company. As we continue to monitor the current status of the COVID-19 Pandemic, MeterTek is taking precautionary health and safety measures to protect our employees and customers. To ensure the well-being of all individuals, we are actively implementing the following:
• Heightening the awareness of health and safety preventative measures.
• All field & office staff complete a routine health screening and have their temperature taken daily.
• Responsibly practicing social distancing.
• Enhancing sanitization and hygiene protocols throughout our facilities as well as on all company vehicles and equipment. Increasing frequency and type of deep cleaning and sterilization throughout our operations.
• Field Services are required to wear face masks and gloves when entering any facility, home or place of business.
“MeterTek’s focus has been and remains on the health and safety of our employees, our customers and the communities we work in. We will continue to act and operate responsibly in effort to do what we can to prevent further spread of the virus. Additionally, we are continuously evaluating the COVID-19 impact and monitoring available information from the CDC and WHO. We are actively communicating to our Office and Field Personnel, providing appropriate COVID related updates as necessary. We all share the common goal of keeping everyone healthy and safe.”
-Christina Loor, President